Friday, June 26, 2009

G1 - ALREADY MISSING YOU



What I can say is that I had great times with all you.
Anselmo - always so participative and commited with our class and homework.
Cleverson - a great student who contributed a lot with his knowledgement about traveling abroad.
Dalila - very intelligent and also very shy.
Eduardo - so nice and friendly.
Gabriel - very participative and always busy with school.
João Pedro - loves going to farm and practice team roping, but let's not talk about homework deadlines.
Luisa - fantastic student, loves polenta, great time together my dear.
Taynara - so sweet and beautiful like the princess from fary tales.

I JUST LOVED TO BE WITH YOU THIS WHOLE SEMESTER. YOU'RE GREAT STUDENTS! I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU. HAVE A NICE VACATION.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You are a great teacher too!
    Have a nice vacation. =]
    Dalila
    Anonymous said...
    teacher, you won't forgot the polenta that I love :D you're a great teacher, you're always happy, that helps a lot. thanks for everything. Luísa
    Anonymous said...
    teacher, thanks for the comment... You are the best teacher on CCBEU , always happy ... I really love to study with you ;)
    Have a nice vacation !..
    I hope to study with you again.

    Taynara :*
    Gabriel Augusto Prado said...
    PERFECT. miss you teacher!!!

Post a Comment